Location: Drew Fuel Services, Inc. – Fort Lauderdale, FL
This position serves as the support to Owner and Staff by providing office needs as determined and assigned by the Office Administrator.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Support the company financial cycle as relates to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, proposals/contracts, database management
• Assist with administration of project schedules, promotions, HR Documents, collateral management, and related items of the operations office.
• Assist with general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, preparation of customer responses, keep vehicle titles and auto insurance current, draft documents and reports for management, provide updates of Company Policies and Procedures and Human Resources administration as needed
• Provide general administrative support and projects as directed
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college or professional school preferred
• 2-4 years administrative office experience in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, customer service principles and practices
• Aptitude for understanding Quickbooks financial reports and extracting information
• Strong working knowledge of various computer software such as Microsoft Office, SAP a plus but not required.
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative
• Punctuality, Honesty and Moral Integrity.
Please email resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 954.337.0426