Our approach to fuel polishing and reclaiming fuel is second to none. We are the largest in our space and currently recycle and process more fuel than any company in the eastern seaboard.
We test all fuel to ASTM standards before and after, and deploy vacuum trucks to remove all water before fuel polishing. We service the most critical facilities in the east including: Insurance Companies, Municipalities, Department of Transportation, Department of Defense, Radio Stations, Telecommunication companies, to name a few.
On site you can expect the safest and most professional team in the industry. Our systems are built to the strictest standards and are continually cleaned and inspected eliminating cross contamination. More importantly, our fuel polishing process in most cases does not disrupt service and is certified by a 3rd party.
Licensing and Accreditation’s:
- API Certified
- State of FL EPA Licenses
- FL, VA, MD, NY Registered Business
- MCS-90 Endorsments
- $7mm Pollution Prevention Policy
- $7mm Professional Liability
- $7mm Excess Liability
- $7mm Auto Liability
- $7mm General Liability
- $7mm Workers Compensation
- Broward County Licensed Waste Hauler
- Miami-Dade Licensed liquid Waste Transporter
- Broward County Waste Discharge Permit
- DOT Permitted
- Certified Written Safety Program
- Certified Drug Free Workplace
- Certified SPCC Plan
- NY Permitted, # FL-024
To learn More About our process: click here
All of your test results will be available on the iTank Profile portal for your use.
For More information Call Us at (888) 620-6807